Hi and welcome to part 2
If you missed part 1 click the link and read it first: https://markbishop.net/2018/07/11/he-stopped-fitting-toilets-to-make-58k-per-month-online/
So, first of all I want to thank you for taking the time to read these posts… it’s a tough call trying to figure out who to believe isn’t it.
So, why should you believe me?
Well I’m hoping my story, the system I use and the proof I show you will help… Why? Because I have a feeling I’m a lot like you (or is it: you’re a lot like me?)… Either way, you’re about to find out; how this works and why it will work for you.
In The Beginning
You remember me talking about the…
Well that guy is me… yes seriously!
OK so I didn’t just fit toilets lol… I was actually a plumber specializing in bathroom fitting (which includes toilets, obviously). And I hated it… 12 hour days, on call night and day, filthy conditions (think of the toilets) and pretty average pay.
I Hated It and I Wanted More… How About You?
At the age of 45 I still worked full time as a plumber… was this it for me?
- What do you currently do for a living?
- Do you have a day job like I did… do you hate it as I did?
- Are you happy just getting by? Or do you just want more out of life?
When I put THIS PAGE together I’d just crossed $1.4 Million (over a 2 year period)…
Not Bad for a Toilet Fitter
I know… I.4 Million in 2 years sounds implausible, unachievable… Especially from where you probably are right now. But, believe me it’s true & it’s verifiable.
So where do you… yes YOU, Start?
There is a simple answer to that question…. You start with a central point, a hub, a base, call it whatever you like but this part is crucial – Today I use a Blog for this very purpose, here’s mine: https://markbishop.net/ Oh, you’re already on my blog aren’t you lol
Step 1: Your Asset…
Your Blog is an asset… it should be the hub of your entire business, and here’s a few reasons why:
- It doesn’t matter what you do or what you try online not everything will work…. You know that already don’t you?
- But if you tie everything to a central point ‘your blog’ then even the stuff that doesn’t work the way it was supposed to, still has an impact… it still grows your business.
Take BLOX for example… I designed BLOX for my own personal use. I designed the method to enable me to make a lot of money from affiliate products without actually promoting them… and yes it worked – but you probably already know the story right?
- And today 100s of you are using the very same system on a daily basis… But here’s my point.
- Although BLOX was designed to make me affiliate commission in hours there was a knock-on effect (there were several actually).
BLOX Posts Hit Google Page 1
One of the knock-on effects was: Google Page 1 Ranking – LOOK
Hint: Never take screen shots a face value.
Google ‘Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Trick’ for yourself and look for markbishop.net – click one of the links and you’ll see it takes you to one of my BLOX style blog posts.
A Happy Accident
Many of my BLOX posts hit page 1 of Google… many also rank at the top of Bing & Yahoo too
And these results, believe it or not were an accident, or as I like to say “A Happy Accident”. This Happy Accident however was only possible because I had a hub (my Blog), and I applied BLOX to that Blog… Are you following this? Do you think ranking on page 1 of Google, Bing & Yahoo for a phrase like ‘Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Trick’ drives lots and lots of organic traffic?
How much could you make if you could rank like this (without doing any additional work)… a few hundred dollars… a few thousand? – Think about it.
It’s a Long One…
My apologies for making this post rather long… I’ll keep the next one a whole lot shorter I promise, but let me summarise this for you now.
In order to be successful online, you need to:
Apply… The Acorn Principle
I.e. Start with a Blog, start small and scale it with everything you do or try. Think of your Blog as an Acorn, plant it, nurture it and grow it into a mighty Oak *you’ll find a complete Blueprint inside BLOX – Click Here*
About The Next Post… There is a Method which takes Newbies from Zero to Profit in Days, which I will explain tomorrow – Look out for my next post entitled: Carrot, Stick & Cash They’re All Doing It
P.S. Don’t forget to comment if you want me to continue
- Comment below and let me know you’re interested… (The comments will help me establish if there is enough interest in this complete series for me to continue).
- Look out for tomorrow’s post (or check your email)… Depending on interest.