How to Make Money with Clickbank in 2018 (Plan 3)
Promoting ClickBank Products in 2018
This post is for you if you are wondering how to make money promoting ClickBank Products for quick profit in 2018
In this post I’ll talk about selling Clickbank products using a Straight to Checkout Trick.
Yeah I’m back with another post about ClickBank… because, well because you seem to like them. But more importantly ClickBank is a great place to find products to promote in all kinds of niches – many you probably never heard of.
And you know what? Making money from little niches like those you’ll often find on ClickBank is actually pretty easy… Even if you are new to all this ‘Make Money Online’ stuff.
Perhaps you saw this post: https://markbishop.net/2017/11/10/clickbank-affiliate-marketing-trick-all-revealed/
And maybe you were one of the lucky few who got access to the Direct Linking Formula (PDF).
Either way… I’m going to expand a little today, on a couple of points.
The first one is Crappy Clickbank sales pages
Yeah I said Crappy, sorry but in many cases they are just that… many are bloody awful.
I started promoting Clickbank products back in 2010/11… and many of the sites and sales pages that existed back then are still there today.
The Good the Bad and the Very Ugly!
Now that’s a fact which is both good and bad
– Good because it demonstrates how evergreen some of these niches and products are.
– Bad because these sites look terrible which makes it harder for you and me to sell / promote them.
Plus: there is one other issue I will mention regarding the direct linking strategy… occasionally links get flagged as ending on a different page.
So what is the answer?
How can you make sure people buy more, and ensure you don’t get flagged (if you are using the direct linking method)?
Well this is one answer which I have developed.
Note: You can keep this as simple as you like, or go all out, it’s really up to you.
- #1. I add a niche or product specific subdomain to one of my short, generic TLDs… I’ll explain why this is a cool trick in a moment.
- #2. Then I put together my own version of the product sales page… this is the bit I am referring to when I say this can be as simple as you like. I won’t elaborate too much here (Instead I am putting together a short course with videos to explain the whole thing)
But yes… this can be as simple as cloning the site, making the changes you wish… changing the buy link and uploading to your sub domain.
Now the link bit may be puzzling you right?
So what I do is add my own direct to checkout link (with my affiliate link embedded)
– So when someone visits my sales page (which is really just me being an affiliate for another product)… In disguise. When they click the buy button they are taken directly to the order form/checkout… and when they buy I get credited as the affiliate.
Sneaky? Well I’d have to say no not really… all I am really doing is making over a sales page that the vendor really should have done already, in order to make my job (as an affiliate) for more rewarding.
Of course some will disagree… but that is their prerogative.
Now for the next step…
– So by direct linking to the order page using the special link you can now make sales, potentially a lot easier than you could before (for certain products). However this raises another very significant issue… which is COOKIES
Nope I don’t mean the cookie you dunk in your coffee, I mean the tracking cookie that drops your affiliate ID as the referral source when somebody visits a sales page via your affiliate link.
Because you are not using the typical affiliate link and going straight to checkout rather than to the vendors sales page, then that cookie never drops… And that’s bad news.
Bad News – Why?
Well because people often don’t buy straight away… but that cookie means when the do come back and purchase – you still receive the commission.
But, I have a solution to that as well lol. I have a little script which you simply need to add to your site header… take seconds to do and means you get cookied – even though your link takes then straight to the checkout.
Watch this quick video for a demo
Pretty cool right.
- So now you can make a page look the way it should – so it sells
- You’ll get cookied for future purchases
- You’ll never get flagged for using a different landing page to your link (If you ae direct linking with the paid method I mentioned in the ClickBank PDF
Plus… and this is the cool thing I mentioned above
You will start to rank organically… yeah I even have proof (which I will be sharing)
So I guess all in all this has to be the ultimate spin on direct linking – sure there is a little bit of work to it… but it’s worth it.
Now I wonder how many of you would like to know how to do the same from start to finish? Anyone?… If this sounds like a plan and something you’d like to understand and know how to do, let me know in the comments below.
I haven’t put the training together yet as it will take me a while and right now I’m simply looking to gauge potential interest. But I am using this method myself so I can put it all together if you’re interested?… (BTW I won’t be charging for it initially)
Great… OK, before I finish this post I’d like to tell you about another little ClickBank Marketing Hack which will take you less than an hour to set up. This time I’m not talking about Little Niches… Nope: this time it’s about Big High Competition Niches.
Here’s how it goes…
#1. Find a product (high competition / high demand)
#2. Build a specific style landing page… which also enables you to collect leads (build a list)
#3. Set up a couple of pages behind the lander (Can’t give it all away here)
#4. Advertise for peanuts on YouTube
#5. Profit and build a list at the same time
There are many products, tools and methods launched nearly every day of the week… some are good, some are not… some get lots of exposure, while others do not.
This product (it’s called Commission Drill) is good, very good. But it did not get the exposure it rightly deserves. If you’re at all interested in making money ‘TODAY’ from high competition Clickbank products then I highly recommend you check this out –
- One more thing this is dirt cheap, backed up by case studies and works.
- And just so you know… each product you promote will take you less than 1 hour to set up just once… then you can promote and profit from it daily.
- The traffic method used is YouTube advertising… and it is dirt cheap
- You’ll find all the instructions in this little video training course… I have been through it personally and I love it (and will be doing it myself)
Wow… that turned into an incredibly long post… sorry about that. But if you are interested in the direct to checkout method I talked about in this post please let me know in the comments below… if I get a big enough response I’ll put it together so you can see how to do the same.
Plus don’t forget to check out: Commission Drill – Click Here
CLICKBANK DIRECT TO CHECKOUT TRICK: DOWNLOAD
CLICKBANK DIRECT TO CHECKOUT TRICK is a 17 page, step by step formula consisting of clear do-this-do-that instructions, Images and screen shots, 4 short instruction videos, the special (editable) Direct to Checkout Link as well as the header / body script.
Formula enables you to
[+] Spy on competitors using a ‘Free’ software… See which campaigns are working before you start
[+] Extract and use competitor’s best targeted keywords for any niche
[+] Easily see and use Competitors most profitable ad campaigns (so you can copy)
[+] Sell Clickbank products from a page you control that looks better than the vendor’s sales page (even though you are an affiliate)… yep many CB sales pages look terrible.
[+] Use a straight to checkout code in your button (Code included)
[+] Simple header script to ensure you get cookied (script included)
[+] Ensure you avoid getting flagged if you are using certain PPC methods
This is a method I am personally using (you’ll see one of my projects)… and something I have put together myself… And I’m not going to charge you for it. If you’d like a copy let me know in comments and click the red button below when the text above it says OPEN
I am very interested in the training outlined above. The niche site I am building will link to cb page that either has a 35 minute video (too long in my opinion ) or the same in text version. Again very long. So I intend to use bloom to page build from the video on my site. Taking your idea that could link to order page.